Lecturer, Department of Corporate Economy
In accordance with Act No. 111/1998 Coll., Section 77, the Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University, invites applications for the following position:
Department of Corporate Economy:
a part-time (28 hours a week) Lecturer to teach key courses ensured by the Department of Corporate Economy: Business Projects (bachelor), Business Policy (bachelor), Human Resource management (master), Strategic Management (master), Consultancy Project (master).
Would you like to share your experience with others? Do you enjoy coming up with new ideas and solutions? Do you welcome new challenges? If so, you are the person we are looking for. Become part of the Faculty of Economics and Administration of Masaryk University.
What does the position entail?
- Teaching key courses ensured by the Department of Corporate Economy;
- guaranteeing PRINCE2 accreditation of the faculty;
- participation in activities of the Project management team at the department;
- supervising Bachelor’s and Master’s theses.
What do we require?
- A completed Master’s degree in business administration or in a related area;
- the ability to lecture in English; (native speaker or C2 level certification);
- teaching experience;
- PRINCE2 Trainer certification for PRINCE2 6th Ed. And PRINCE2 Agile;
- significant work experience in managerial positions is an advantage.
- a research agenda relevant internationally, e.g.:
- active participation in international scientific conferences or in a specialized seminar held in English;
- cooperation with a multinational company or an institution;
- cooperation with experts from abroad;
- work experience abroad;
- an internationally recognized professional certificate.
What do we offer?
- Interesting, autonomous, and responsible work in the environment of a prestigious university;
- a professional team and agreeable working environment;
- employment benefits (e.g., meal voucher contributions, 8 weeks of holiday, supplementary pension insurance contributions, vaccination contributions, free access to Masaryk University library services);
- opportunities for education and professional development; and
- opportunities for an internship abroad;
- a 3-year employment contract.
What to include in applications?
- A complete professional Curriculum Vitae;
- an overview of teaching activity;
- PRINCE2 Trainer certification;
- proof of an internationally relevant research agenda;
- a cover letter including a vision for the candidate’s engagement at the Department of Corporate Economy (approximately 1 A4 page); and
- a copy of a diploma or other relevant qualification.
Expected commencement of employment: Sept. 1, 2020 or by agreement.
Should you find the position interesting, send your applications including the documents required for the selection procedure by 24. 6. 2020 via e-application https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/55472 on Masaryk University website.
For more detailed information, contact JUDr. Pavla Zapletalová, phone number +420549497358, at the Human Resources department of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, MU.