Outstanding Future Researcher
- Continuing, Full time appointment
- Research Focused Academic Level B/C Salary $99,487 to $139,301 pa
- Plussuperannuation and 6 weeks annual leave
- Casuarina Campus
Like our namesake, we think differently. We innovate, embrace change, challenge conventions and look for better ways.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a highly networked, multi-disciplinary institution with its research expertise closely tied to the needs of the Northern Territory and the Territory’s immediate region including Timor-Leste, Eastern Indonesia and the Arafura Sea. Through the growth strategy Connect Discover Grow, CDU will further develop world-class research and emerging research areas critical to the sustainable and prosperous development of northern Australia and the region.
As a young university built on social justice, sustainability, creativity and collective effort, we are internationally recognised for research and teaching. The adoption of a strong research focus and promotion of cross-disciplinary research teams has been a successful institutional strategy to build world class research capability. We are committed to bringing people together to use knowledge to shape the future.
We are looking for outstanding early to mid-career researchers to join our University. As an Outstanding Future Researcher at CDU, you will strengthen our research performance and contribute to our positive research culture with its focus on impact, excellence and collegiality.We invite applications from suitably qualified researchers who are dedicated to expanding knowledge and practice in their discipline. Applicants must hold a postgraduate research qualification at a PhD or equivalent level and have undertaken relevant research.
Please see below for research areas available and for further details and information, please visit https://outstanding-researchers.cdu.edu.au/.
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Indigenous Education Futures
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Nursing and Midwifery
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Northern Water Futures
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Ecological Economics
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Disaster Risk Reduction
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Child Development and Wellbeing (Fixed term contract with Menzies School of Health Research).
- Outstanding Future Researcher - Bioinformatician (Infectious Diseases) (Fixed term contract with Menzies School of Health Research)
Applications must be received online via https://cdu.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/outstanding-future-researchers-445and should include a cover letter clearly stating the specific position applied for, statement of claim addressing the selection criteria and a detailed CV containing contact details, phone, mobile and email address, education and professional qualifications, citizenship / residency status as well as names,telephone and email contacts of three referees.
Charles Darwin University values inclusion and diversity in the workplace and aims to achieve a workforce that is representative of the community it serves. We encourage applications from Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Applications Close: Tuesday 23rd June 2020