Research Assistant, IC Design
The School of Electrical & Electrical Engineering invites application for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of ultra-subminiature DC-DC converters for next-generation Internet-of-Things with integrated solid-state batteries
- Design, realize, and verify ultra low-power voltage converter ICs with integrated batteries
- Design PCBs and test jigs for measuring prototype ICs
- Contribute in preparing reports and papers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in IC design and PCB design, and proficiency in Verilog language and IC design tools from Cadence, Synopsys, and Mentor
- Experience in DC-DC converter / power converter / voltage converter design, or in analog/mixed-signal circuit design such as switched-capacitor, LDO, ADC, voltage reference, PLL/DLL is highly preferred
- Knowledge in IC package and wire-bonding modeling, and proficiency in electromagnetic field simulation software such as Ansys HFSS, Maxwell, or Keysight ADS
- Proficient in spoken and written English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.