Cyber Security Research Centre invites applications for the position of Research Associate, focusing on the interpretability of neural networks, especially on knowledge consistency between pre-trained deep neural networks and interpreting adversarial vulnerability for deep models.
- Conduct research on deep learning, adversarial vulnerability and neural networks
- Possess Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, communication engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in deep learning, adversarial vulnerability and neural networks
- Research experience in deep learning, neural networks, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write reports independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.