Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Work with senior engineering staff to support (design/fabricate/repair & fix) on-site experimental laboratory setups
- Support engineering efforts at off-site pilot plant installations, in Singapore and overseas (occasionally)
- Work with the team to help generate relevant SOPs (standard operating procedures) and other related documentation detailing plant equipment use and maintenance
- Maintain at all times, good housekeeping and safety in the process area under his/her supervision
- Possess at least a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in M&E in an industrial setting
- Willingness to occasionally travel overseas (primarily within Asia) for project supervision
- Drafting experience and familiarity with AutoCAD would be a distinct advantage
Please include the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees and all relevant academic certificates in your CV.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.