One Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
We have developed at the Centre for Disruptive Photonics technologies (CDPT), NTU a cold atom experimental platform suitable for this application. Together with an experienced research fellow, the project officer will develop the optical system for the superoscillatory field, before transferring the cold gas in the trap. Finally, characterisation of the performance of the superoscillatory trap will be carry on.
- Maintenance of the optical experimental systems
- Development of a software to control the superoscillatory field pattern
- Development and characterization of an optical system for the superoscillatory field
- Measurement of a single atom response (fluorescence count) in the trap
Project assignment may change accordingly after discussion.
- Bachelor degree with a good GPA from a reputable University
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.