One Project Officer is currently available in Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, NTU. The Project Officer will monitor and execute a range of administrative and research tasks to facilitate the successful completion of the field survey and focus group.
- Literature review of relevant studies
- Assist in administration of field survey (e.g., monitor returns for quality control)
- Prepare for focus group discussions (e.g., arrange facility rental)
- Assist in analysis of data
- Actively contribute to preparation of manuscript drafts for peer-reviewed journals
- Assist in creating communication materials (ppts, reports)
- Oversee the hiring and management of part-time student research assistants
- Undertake any additional project duties as required by the supervisor
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in communication studies, psychology or other related areas of social sciences is required
- Skills and experience in quantitative research methods
- Good analytical skills (e.g., proficient with SPSS or SATS or R) and academic writing skills
- Must also be informed in running standard statistical tests (Regressions, ANOVAs, etc.)
- A good team player and leader with effective communication skills and the ability to work closely with faculty, staff and external collaborators
- Good project management skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.