Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Development and optimization of an original process for the recycling for Li-Ion batteries
- Use of a precipitating agent in battery waste solution to form a new high valuable material
- Characterization of the obtained materials and evaluation for their application
- Design of a continuous process compatible with industrial requirements in term of toxicity and cost
- Scale-up of the process
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering / chemistry / material science
- Possess interest in chemical separation processes, especially by precipitation
- Experience with development of process and synthesis of materials
- Familiar with materials characterization techniques (SEM, PXRD, BET, ICP)
- Good command of oral and written English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.