Project Manager, Engineering/Computer Science
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
- Manage the research projects in conformance with the grant guidelines and deliverables
- Administer the internal operations of the research lab
- Monitor the budget usage and utilization, performance indicators delivery of the research projects
- Coordinate management meetings, collate project reports, and prepare management reports
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in research program execution and management
- Good speaking and writing skills in English
- Good communication skill and teamwork spirit
- Track record in writing research grant proposal or securing research grant is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.