One Research Associate position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Actively work on the metal-CO2 battery including fabricating new cathode materials and conducting all electrochemical properties
- Make regular progress report to PI
- Assist in developing proposal based on the results of this project for external grant
- A master degree in either material science or applied physics from well-established universities/institutes
- Highly motivated in multidisciplinary research
- Proven experience in batteries or electrocatalysis, including material synthesis, battery assembly, and electrochemical measurements
- Able to operate electron microscopies (SEM and TEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), and related data analysis
- Reasonably good oral and written English
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.