Project Manager, Business Administration/Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be part of a dynamic research team working at the Experimental Power Grid Centre (EPGC), a megawatt-scale (MW) grid facility that is one of the largest facilities in this region. The centre has a comprehensive range of generation sources, energy storage systems, and loads, which allows equipment manufacturers and system integrators to test out their technology or configuration at actual power before deployment.
- Engage government agencies, industry players, institutes of higher learning (IHLs) and research institutions (RIs) to identify and develop business opportunities for EPGC
- Perform project management activities in support of infrastructure upgrades and development of test & certification capabilities
- Pursue new industry partnerships and grow existing partnerships
- Work with partners to identify R&D opportunities or business challenges that EPGC could help address
- Leveraging EPGC’s facilities to help equipment manufacturers and system integrators test their technology or configuration at actual power before deployment
- Providing education and training for students and business partners
- Forging collaborations with leading IHLs/RIs institutions to enhance our capabilities
- Work with researchers to prepare research proposals, agreements, contracts and other legal documents
- Possess Masters degree in Business Administration or Engineering (e.g. Electrical, Electronics and Power)
- Familiarity with modern power systems, micro-grids, smart grids, power electronics applications for power systems, energy storage systems, electric vehicles, integrated electrical-thermal systems and green building solutions is preferred
- Good business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good coordination and negotiation skills
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders (external and internal) and work under tight timelines
- Good track record in similar role
- Experience in Intellectual Property (e.g. patent analytics and filing) is preferred
- Project or programme management skills. PMP, PgMP certification is advantageous
- Highly driven, meticulous, with ability to work independently or in a team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU