Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
The Project Manager will work in a project context whose ultimate objective is to develop and demonstrate a simulation based test framework for the evaluation and validation of performance, reliability and safety of autonomous vehicles under different road and environmental conditions. A particular objective is to validate the simulation models by means of physical tests on a test circuit.
- Manage the project and ensure that the deliverables are delivered on time
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations
- Control scope creep while ensuring smooth running of the project
- Ensure that the work and tasks of the project are well integrated
- Regularly and effectively communicate the progress to all stakeholders through meetings, reports and presentations
- Organize meetings and intermediate project progress reviews
- Make presentations to partners
- A Master's degree or equivalent in process engineer or similar field of engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in research and automotive domain
- Strong numerical modelling skills and a good understanding of dynamic vehicle models, sensor models and safety
- Knowledge of the stakes and system safety challenges associated with the validation of autonomous vehicles
- Skills in using simulation for system design validation
- Ability to work as a project: reporting on progress and communicating results
- Competency in French language is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.