Senior Project Manager, Engineering
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is looking for a candidate to join them as a Senior Project Manager.
The business title for this role would be Senior Programme Manager.
- Drive the NTU (Nanyang Technological University) team on behalf of the Co-Director:
- Review all activities through a Value Stream Map to ensure that they are required, effective and well-integrated into the Overall Modus Operandi
- Allocate resources to the relevant tasks, drive the weekly operation meetings, ensure that the Technical teams and the PMO teams are fully aligned, coach the team to prepare for Quarterly reviews and Strategic meetings
- Ensure that proactive risk management is in place with strong mitigations and their effect on the residual PID’s
- Ensure that daily operational activities are effective, help remove blockers, drive the use of the Project Online System so that all the required information is available when required and we drive the Corp Lab Phase 2 programme using best practises
- Support the team with the relevant Stakeholder management and escalation when required
- Approve purchasing and expenses in line with projects requirements
- Key contact for the development of collaboration, partnerships, and cooperation with industry (e.g. companies), academia (e.g. universities), government (e.g. IAF, NRF, ESG, EDB, CAAS, etc), and other relevant parties
- Key point of contact for compliance audit and project development, specifically in proposal building and fund sourcing (e.g. grants)
- Drive the development/drafting and signing of Corp Lab legal documentation including Research Collaboration Agreements, Project Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and other agreements needed for the successful operation of the Corp Lab
- Foster a collaborative and innovation-led environment within the lab and implement a wider dissemination plan of the lab technical work
- Masters Degree in Engineering
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in programme management (Portfolio of projects) or technology management, preferably in aerospace manufacturing
- Familiar with digital manufacturing, advanced manufacturing & repair processes
- Familiar with technology acquisition process
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.