Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Perform operations and administrative duties in ERI @ NTU Interdisciplinary Research groups
- Compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements
- Execute budgeting and procurement activities in the programme
- Organise research workshop, engagement and educational outreach activities
- Prepare presentation material, minutes and report writing and coordination of meetings including the involvement of external parties
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- At least 3 years of working experience in operations and administration support in research such as operations planning, budgeting, procurement, space planning, etc
- Basic knowledge in energy and electrical system
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.