Research Fellow, Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering
The Centre for Urban Solutions at School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Fellow.
Its mission is to provide leadership in developing innovative solutions and sustainable technologies for space creation and urban infrastructure development.
- Update the current 3D geological model with consideration of the latest geological data/models
- Interpret and analyze geological and geophysical data based on machine learning
- Present research findings at group meetings and conferences
- Prepare and publish high-quality journal articles
- Provide support to the Center and the School as and when required
- PhD in engineering geology, rock mechanics, geotechnical engineering or in relevant geological sciences discipline
- Proven experience of knowledge in machine learning and geological engineering projects
- Proven experience of publishing high-quality journal papers
- Fluency in English, and excellent writing and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.