School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant.
To build a natural language interface to explain query execution plan of a relational database system. The research is at the intersection of relational data management and natural language processing. The project will be built on top of an existing prototype designed by the research team here in NTU.
- Design and develop solution for natural language understanding of relational query optimizer
- Generate technical report
- Generate software to achieve the goal
- Bachelor degree in computer science from a good university (at least 2ND upper or equivalent).
- Strong background in algorithms, data management, and programming.
- Design and development of natural language understanding of relational query optimizer.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.