The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Developing a software/hardware co-design platform for prototyping secured ASIC/FPGA embedded systems, and for evaluating their associated security levels
- Testing and design evaluations based on the software platform for hardware security evaluations, including Side-Channel Attack and Trojan Detection
- Possess at least Master Degree or equivalent in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related any field with background on Digital Integrated Circuit Design and/or Cryptography
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in side-channel-analysis, including first-order and second order attacks
- Knowledge in FPGA/ASIC design
- Knowledge of hardware security and cybersecurity
- Experience on ASIC design front-end methodologies (e.g. synthesis, simulations, modelling, verification)
- Experience on ASIC back-end methodologies (e.g. place-and-route, layout, characterization)
- Experience on Printed Circuit Board design
- Experience in software/hardware co-designs
- Possess skills in software/hardware trouble shooting
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.