Director / Manager of Quality Assurance and Accreditation
University College of Bahrain (UCB) is a non-profit university established in 2002, licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a provider of higher education. UCB is a “Western-Style” university designed to provide an international teaching and learning experience particularly specializing in Business Administration, Communication & Multimedia and Information Technology. In addition to Undergraduate courses, UCB offers MBA in Business Administration.
UCB seeks to employ an enthusiastic and qualified applicant to fill the position of Director / Manager of Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work to develop and implement an effective and efficient quality assurance and accreditation framework.
- Arrange and report on all quality assurance and accreditation related status, meetings and activities.
- Oversee the process of validating new programmes.
- Coordinate annual and periodic programme reviews and reports.
- Coordinate a system of teaching observation.
- Oversee the whole process of external examination of programmes.
- Coordinate an effective programme of professional development for academic staff in areas such as: Learning, teaching and assessment.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the nature of the post and as requested by the line manager.
- Masters in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
- Knowledge of international academic and professional quality and accreditation standards.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work.
- An ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines.
Salary: GBP 50,125 - 53,257 (Tax Free)
Application Procedure: Consideration of candidates will begin immediately. Submit CV and cover letter/statement of interest in teaching & research, copies of transcripts along with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.