4 days left
- Full Time
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Research Assistant will be in charge of generating transgenic constructs and testing them in cell culture, genotyping, embryo and stem cell culture, in a project focused on investigation of cell fate.
- molecular cloning of transgenic constructs
- analysis of transgenic embryos
- cell culture
- Molecular cloning: PCR, restriction enzymes, gel electrophoresis, bacteriological technique
- Cell culture: transfection, passage
- Embryo culture, Imaging
- Experience with cell or embryo biology and/or molecular cloning, stem cell culture, transfection into cell lines