Department Head for First Department of Dermatovenerology
Director of the St. Anne´s University Hospital in Brno and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for the position a Department Head for:
First Department of Dermatovenerology
First Department of Dermatovenerology is a therapeutic, educational and research clinic of the St. Anne´s University Hospital in Brno and the Faculty of Medicine of MU. It deals with the diagnosis and therapy of a wide range of dermatoses of infectious and non-infectious origin and the issue of sexually transmitted diseases. It is a center for the biological treatment of psoriasis, chronic spontaneous urticaria and atopic dermatitis, as well as a center for the treatment of cutaneous lymphomas. It is a teaching workplace for the field of dermatovenerology of the Medical Faculty of MU in Brno.
The candidate for the position of a Department Head must be a respected expert in the field of dermatovenerology, with experience of working in a given field and with expertise in pre-graduate and postgraduate education.
The Head of the department will be responsible for the management of the clinic, undergraduate medical education, doctoral studies, publishing and coordination of research conducted at the clinic. The Candidate for Department Head will present his/her idea of fulfilling the above during the selection process.
Requirements for a declared position:
- University education in general medicine or equivalent education acquired abroad
- Eligibility to pursue the profession of physician in the relevant field in accordance with Section 5 of Act No. 95/2004 Coll.
- Academic degree PhD or scientific rank of CSc.
- Habilitation within the meaning of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education, as amended, or a prerequisite for achieving it within three years
- Personal and professional requirements for managing the medical and academic team of the clinic
- Teaching experience and readiness to guarantee vocational subjects taught at the workplace
- Scientific and publishing activities in the given field
- Moral integrity
- Fulfillment of prerequisites according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll. (the Lustration Act); does not have to document persons born after 1 December 1971
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment with an emphasis on multi-disciplinary cooperation
- Work in a top medical and educational workplace, involvement in teaching in a unique simulation center
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education (including language)
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Workplace within easy reach of public transport, accommodation near the hospital
- Strong emphasis on the safety and health of workers in the workplace, support for family policy
- Supplementary pension insurance and life insurance, sick days, holiday allowance and other benefits
Applications together with
- a structured CV
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas
- a criminal record
- certificate according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll.
- recommendations by two professional guarantors
should be sent to the HR department of the Faculty of Medicine, through e-Application (see below). For more information contact Ing. Ivana Janáčková at 549 49 5730 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org