Research Fellow, Physics/Chemistry/Chemical Sciences
1 day left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Prepare and process perovskite nanomaterials, thin films and bulk crystals
- Operate, optimize, troubleshoot and maintain femtosecond laser systems, glove box systems and evaporator systems
- Setup and align optical beamlines/setups for transient optical spectroscopy experiments
- Conduct ultrafast optical spectroscopy studies and device physics studies of novel semiconductors and emergent semiconductor nanostructures
- Perform data analysis and data interpretation of transient optical spectroscopy and device physics experiments independently
- Assist the principal investigator with the writing of research papers, research grants and in the supervision and mentoring of a small research team comprising of post-graduate students and undergraduate students
- PhD Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Chemical Sciences
- Minimum 4 Years of Research Experience in Ultrafast Lasers and Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy of semiconductor materials and in study of photophysics in semiconductor systems as well as in glovebox and evaporator operation and device fabrication and characterization studies of perovskite devices
- Excellent knowledge in chemical synthesis, device physics, optics, photophysics of semiconductors, charge and quasi-particle dynamics, charge transfer mechanisms, femtosecond lasers, and femtosecond laser spectroscopy
- Excellent knowledge in the optical characterization of semiconductor materials (including nanostructures) which includes transient spectroscopy (pump-probe, time-resolved PL), and nonlinear spectroscopy (z-scan and multiphoton spectroscopy) and perovskite synthesis and device characterization.
- Evidence of prior experience with device characterization, or Physics modeling of charge trapping and phonon energy losses in semiconductor systems
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.