Department PPPL Engineering and Infrastrc
Full-Time / Part-Time Full-Time
Perform work under supervision of a senior electrician
100%: Assist electricians in implementation of various electrical work packages ; Review and comprehend drawings, specifications, and procedures; Install and/or uninstall various types of wiring, cable, conduit, switches, fixtures, and circuits. Perform cable pull through conduit and tray. Install lighting and power circuits, fiber optics cable. Use hand tools and powered tools and testing equipment. Participate in pre-job brief.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma; and Vocational School Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educational knowledge and skills associated with electrical work in repair and construction; Observe safe work practices; Cooperative and motivated.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Electrical Technology Certificate
- Work in elevated surfaces, on ladders, scaffolds, and confined space.
- Primarily day shift.
- Must be flexible for occasional second shift work.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Please be aware that the Department of Energy (DOE) prohibits DOE employees and contractors from participation in certain foreign government talent recruitment programs. All PPPL employees are required to disclose any participation in a foreign government talent recruitment program and may be required to withdraw from such programs to remain employed under the DOE Contract.