Senior Institutional Performance and Excellence Specialist
The Department of Strategy and Future seeks an incumbent for the position of Senior Institutional Performance & Excellence Specialist to provide a holistic view of the organization’s performance and help the strategic planning committee to set the corner stone to develop an effective and successful performance management framework.
- Develop a plan to achieve the standards of excellence in the University and lead the university- wide effort to participate in the Sheikh Khalifa Government Excellence Award (SKGEP)
- Conduct the EFQM criteria and RADAR assessment methodology to meet or exceed the expectations of all their stakeholders
- Prepare university self-assessment performance report using EFQM’s RADAR, and BSC tools to assess the university’s improvement and scoring efforts and document its continuous performance and ways of improvements.
- Spread the awareness of institutional excellence practices through a series of training and workshop session to promote the principles of the international excellence models.
- Develop performance reports for the executive management and the required reports for other relevant bodies in coordination with the concerned departments.
- Prepare monthly progress reports to the Top- Management regarding the strategic Plan implementation and suggested corrective actions to minimize any risks that will affect the strategic plan implementation by using different analysis methods such as SWOT and PESTLE.
- Participate in the design of measurement indicators to measure the efficiency of operations and services and the development of the strategic and operational plans to ensure compatibility with excellence plan.
- Conduct analysis on customers’ satisfaction and prepare the necessary reports on ad hoc bases.
- Develop a system for archiving documents and all documents pertaining to the practice of institutional excellence and quality.
- Must Possess a bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Business, Management, or related disciplines from an accredited institution and a minimum 7 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education. Relevant Master’s degree will be an asset.
- Certification in Project Management for Professionals (PMP)
- Knowledge of current trends and issues relating to Excellence Award requirements; PMO criteria.
- Experience using ADAA and Khadamty software
Other essential requirements:
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.