VLE and Operations Administrator
Job Profile Digital Product - VLE Support
Contract Type Casual/ temporary
Online learning is at the centre of BPP’s strategy, and this role offers the opportunity to be at the heart of this innovative, dynamic and fast growing team as we grow BPP’s online presence around the world.
This role will be essential to ensuring that the right people are receiving the right product and service at the right time. It will also lead the communication and co-ordination with internal stakeholders to ensure that our students receive an exceptional online experience.
- Coordination of key activities/workflows related to the course set-up process. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the correct product is created for each study mode
- Ensuring key workflows delivered by other teams are within SLA (e.g. Marking and Feedback workflow)
- Provide key dates to course setup teams as appropriate (UK and Int courses)
- Working with course set-up to ensure dates and prices are correct at time of going to market
- Working with digital teams to ensure that website copy is accurate
- Ensure bespoke elements for clients in place and delivered to SLA
- Creation of courses within the VLE. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating updated and new products on the BPP VLE systems
- Preparing, uploading, and removing content
- Maintaining links between files
- Working with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that students are getting access to courses created within the team in line with terms and conditions of purchase
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring Online Service mailboxes and ensuring response within SLA
- Training and point of contact for questions on online programmes from other teams (SMC, Client Service, UK and International Centre teams etc.)
- Identify and coordinate involvement of others in Online Service team in this training
- Perform other duties, tasks and assignments as directed
Department Digital Product
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
The successful candidate for this role must have a qualification within an IT related field. They will be a lateral thinker with a logical approach to tasks and problems. They will have good organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines. It is essential that they are able to prioritize effectively and be able to juggle several tasks at the same time. With excellent communication skills they can communicate clearly, concisely and in a professional manner.
You must be able to listen carefully to others and deal effectively with giving and receiving constructive feedback. It is essential that you can work well within a team to solve problems collectively, making suggestions and using other people's ideas and advice. You must have a strong desire and capability to learn new skills and new technologies. Also, you must have the confidence and communication skills required to train others. An understanding of how BPP courses are structured and operate in addition to awareness of BPP systems such as Moodle, X3, Kallidus and Camtasia is required.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.
Contract Hours 37.50