Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
Under the supervision of the course lecturer, the teaching assistant will provide instructional support for the undergraduate class Birds, Evolution, Speciation and Society (H 134) during Caltech’s spring term 2020, which will be offered on a remote instruction (online) basis. This is an occasional staff assignment that will last for a period of time spanning this spring term.
- Participate in the online class sessions of H 134.
- In coordination with course lecturer, review, comment on, and grade student papers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A PhD in a field relevant to the H 134 course.
- Experience as a teaching assistant.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and meet deadlines
- Previous Caltech Experience