Principal Research Scientist, Power System Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Communication
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Principal Research Scientist.
- Responsible for the literature review in electrical power system transmission cyber physical system (CPS) security
- Setting-up research team members with right competencies for CPS system in electrical transmission system
- Use various open source and commercial software to apply on CPS for transmission system applications' security
- Submission of a comprehensive report summarizing the lab-scale hardware in the loop results and validation on impact of CPS on electrical transmission system
- Possess PhD in power system engineering, electrical engineering and communication or related fields
- Experience in power system generation, transmission and distribution with impact on CPS, problem formulation and conducting data analysis
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU