Research Fellow, Computer Science/Mathematics
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research in the field of deep reinforcement learning with an application on robot navigation
- Prepare high-quality research papers in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- PhD degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related discipline
- Possess research experience in deep reinforcement learning
- Possess publications in top-tier conferences or journals in AI
- Strong programming skills on at least one programming language, such as Python or C++/Java
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.