Application closing date: 26/04/2020
Salary: £26,715 - £31,865 - Grade 4
Package: Plus excellent benefits
Build your career in Marketing with Edinburgh Napier University
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join the central Marketing and External Relations team at Edinburgh Napier University. The Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting strategic university priorities by planning, buying, implementing and evaluating marketing and media campaigns.
The Marketing and External Relations team acts as a strategic department that is integral to the delivery of the University's Strategy by providing innovative and expert marketing and communications advice and services.
Edinburgh Napier University is a forward thinking institution, home to forward-thinking people, inspired by the world around them. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, with a clear strategy and growth agenda. Join us and you will find that we support ambition, recognise achievement and offer fantastic benefits such as an attractive pension with employer contributions of 20.4% and a minimum of 36 days holiday.
Purpose of the Role
The Marketing Executive has a key role in supporting the achievement of these goals, by planning and delivering attention-grabbing marketing activities which sell all the benefits of Edinburgh Napier to a wide range of audiences, and support our student recruitment activity and brand.
- Planning, buying and implementing media to deliver tactical, data-driven marketing campaigns across the marketing mix (e.g OOH, direct mail, email, PPC, display etc).
- Creation of ideas and content for a range of channels, including paid and organic social media.
- Undertake market, audience and competitor research and use this to inform media buy, social media campaigns and creative propositions.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on marketing campaigns and activities, and use campaign results to make recommendations for improvement and optimisation.
To view the full job profile please click here.
Who We Are Looking For
- Applicants must demonstrate:
Experience of working within a marketing environment delivering on agreed objectives and operational priorities.
- Experience of building and delivering tactical, insight-driven media and social media plans across various channels, including briefing and media buying.
- Experience of working on effective, creative and inspiring on and offline marketing campaigns, from brief to execution and evaluation.
- Experience of using social media channels to support an organisation's objectives.
How will we reward you?
You can expect a minimum of 36 days annual leave (includes bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, professional development opportunities, discounted access to onsite sports facilities and a wide range of other staff discounts.
Salary: GBP 26,715 - GBP 31,865 - Grade 4
- Closing date: 26 April 2020 (midnight GMT)
- Interview date: Early May - exact date tbc
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UKVI to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK. For further information on this, please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas
The University is committed to inclusion, demonstrated through our work in respect of our diversity awards and accreditations and holds Disability Confident, Carer Positive and Stonewall Scotland Diversity Champion status. More details can be found here.