Associate Lecturer, Project Management
- Fixed-Term (2 years), Part-Time (0.5 FTE)
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea
- Total Salary $34,629 to $46,820 pa (plus superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. With locations across Australia we hold unrivalled access as one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country.
Mackay’s campuses in the city and Ooralea boast a $46million trades training centre and $16 million engineering building. Connected by air to the major centres, its strong economy is balanced by its subtropical climate, unspoilt beaches, scenic rainforests, and easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
In this role you will contribute to the teaching efforts of the School and carry out activities that develop your scholarly, research and professional expertise relevant to the profession. You will participate in research development and professional development opportunities.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or related discipline with industry or professional experience or a willingness to undertake one.
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education or equivalent (or a willingness to complete one).
- Familiar with University standards and academic writing, including how to research, write and reference assignments.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 29 March 2020.
Vacancy Reference Number: 33551
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply