Classification: Senior Manager 1
Salary package: Salary to be negotiated with successful candidate
Terms: Full-time, Fixed Term (24 months)
- Be involved in a major initiative to expand and strengthen enterprise architecture at Australia's Number One university
- Enjoy working in a beautiful campus environment on the city's doorstep
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package and a 24-month contract
ANU is expanding and strengthening our Enterprise Architecture capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Enterprise Architects to be involved in a major organisation-wide initiative at one of the world's finest universities.
We are looking to recruit up to five Enterprise Architects to join the Enterprise Architecture Design Authority team, located with the Office of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The team provides support for a range of business functions associated with enterprise-wide University services and systems. The Enterprise Architects will develop an Enterprise Architecture (EA) domain capability, develop domain specific roadmaps, assess ROI to business strategy and missions, develop process governance within ITS and across other areas of the University. This capability will comprise frameworks, good practice techniques, standards and guidelines across the full spectrum of EA dimensions: technical, solutions, process, business and organisation.
The Enterprise Architects will also provide expert guidance to business and IT division, mentoring, and quality assurance functions to other staff and IT based projects, ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach to design and implementation of architectural elements of the above dimensions.
We are looking to hire up to five Enterprise Architects in the following fields of expertise:
- Business Architecture
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Enterprise Data Architecture
- Enterprise Security Architecture
Our ideal candidates will have qualifications in a Technology field, extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture quality assurance and risk management activities, strong experience and skills in NIST, ASD ISM, ISO27001 knowledge domains and deep technical knowledge of, and extensive expert experience in, the development, implementation, and operation of an Enterprise Architecture capability in a complex organisational environment.
This opportunity is available as full-time, fixed term appointment of 24 months initially, with the possibility of extension based on project demands.
Enquiries contact officer: Shankar Arjunan, Chief Architect - Shankar.Arjunan@anu.edu.au
Closing Date: 10 April 2020
Position Description: SM1_Enterprise Architect.pdf
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role (please read the attached Position Description role statement and selection criteria)
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.