Research Fellowship - Microbiology
Research Fellowship (Dr. Chris Sham’s Lab)
A postdoctoral fellowship position is available in Assistant Professor Chris Sham’s laboratory. The candidate will join the team to investigate topics related to capsule biogenesis in the human respiratory pathogen Streptococcus pneumoniae. The successful candidate will enjoy a vibrant research environment and the state-of-the-art facilities housed in the laboratory as well as the Department of Microbiology and Immunology.
- Ph.D. in Microbiology or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and independent
- Interested in science and be able to work well in a team
- Prior experience with next-generation sequencing, animal studies, molecular biology, and/or bacteriology preferred
A competitive compensation package will be provided based on experience and the track record. Interested candidates should submit a curriculum vitae and the contact information of three references.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.