Research Fellowship - Department of Physiology
Research Fellowship (Dr. Derrick Ong’s lab)
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Fellow in the Department of Physiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
We seek an enthusiastic and self-motivated research fellowship to join our team.
An immediate postdoctoral position is available in the ‘Aging and Cancer Stem Cell Laboratory’ in the Department of Physiology, National University of Singapore. We are looking for a highly motivated postdoc with relevant training in cancer research. Candidates with experience in epigenetics and cancer stem cell biology will be considered favorably. He/She will conduct research related to tumor heterogeneity and therapy resistance of cancer stem cells.
- Doctoral degree (PhD) in biological sciences
- Experience with mouse husbandry and manipulation
- Experience with intracranial injection procedure is a plus
- Experience with histological, flow cytometry and gene expression analyses
- Experience with bioinformatics analyses is a plus.
- Able to work independently, lead project and possess good organizational skills
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV (including personal particulars, academic and employment history, complete list of publications/oral presentations and full contacts of 3 referees.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for Research Fellowship - Department of Physiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly