Operations Assistant (Data)
1 day left
- Full Time
The Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine is seeking to appoint to the post of Operations Assistant (Data) to support Faculty Senior Information Officer. These posts support the Faculty’s business intelligence function. The post holder will cover some key aspects of the operational and data support for the Faculty – ranging from supporting end users with the absence reporting system (TeamSeer) to completing data cleansing and analysis using Excel, based on data from a number of systems and databases.
The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills and:
- Be highly numerate and show an aptitude for working with data
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and innovation - in the support of end users and in the use of data
- Have a strong ethos of service.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent or potential for 0.8FTE (subject to negotiation
The selection process will include a panel interview based on questions focusing on the areas indicated in the person specification and an excel-based test.
To apply, please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online.