Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Clinical Psychology, Campus Agnostic
- Complement our existing strengths in research and practice by developing an innovative program of clinical research
- Contribute to the scholarship, research and professional activities of the School through engagement in research and teaching at all levels of the undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Fulltime/part-time, campus agnostic, Level B/Level C $95,432 - $ 133,420 p.a (Plus up to 17% superannuation)
About La Trobe:
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Develop research opportunities and clinical training in your area of specialty through our internal Psychology Clinic and through building strong and sustainable connections with external agencies. Significantly contribute to curriculum, and conduct exceptional teaching, in this varied and rewarding role.
You will possess:
- PhD or equivalent accreditation in Psychology, or a related discipline, and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the relevant discipline area.
- Professional qualification for providing casework supervision of Clinical Psychology postgraduate students.
- Demonstrated competence in teaching and curriculum development, using both traditional and flexible delivery modes.
- Evidence of high quality and/or high impact research conducted and published or otherwise disseminated, relative to opportunity.
Please see position description for more information
Closing date: Sunday 5 April
Position Enquiries: Melissa Favata, Senior Recruitment Business Partner 9479 2030
Please indicate which level position you are applying for, address the Key Selection Criteria and attach this with your application.
Please articulate your time fraction and campus preference in your application.
Position is open to applicants with full working rights in Australia.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact HR Assist on +61 (03) 94791234.