Lecturer, Digital Media
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration Academic B $116,650 to $138,526 pa (including salary of $98,571 to $117,057 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Education and the Arts offers qualifications in a range of areas, one of which is the Bachelor of Digital Media with its specialisations in Interactive Media, Graphic Design, Screen Production and Animation. Units of study within the Interactive Media minor help students to acquire knowledge and skills in software development, with a particular focus on games, web applications and mobile applications.
As a Lecturer in Digital Media, you will contribute to the teaching effort of the School through the delivery of engaging lectures and tutorials, the development of quality curriculum and learning resources, and the support of undergraduate and postgraduate students. You will make a positive contribution to team culture with a particular interest in flexible and online learning.
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Media, Game Development, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent industry / professional experience.
- Demonstrated ability in software development with a particular focus on game development using Unity.
- Demonstrated ability to teach courses in software development, to develop curriculum, and to prepare learning resources suitable for flexible / online delivery.
- Capacity to conduct research and contribute to the scholarly output of the School.
- Demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply today for a career that changes lives at www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 8th April 2020
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33558
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply