Vocational TAFE and Academic, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances
With a genuine focus on diversity and boasting one of the largest and fastest growing footprints in Australia, we’re one of the only dual-sector universities offering extensive prospects in teaching. CQUniversity ranks among some of the world’s best universities and our belief that higher education should be accessible to everyone has seen us become known as one of Australia’s most accessible and engaged universities, for more details on our reputation visit: www.cqu.edu.au/reputation
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is recognised as a leader in nursing education – our academics are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare. Our courses are based on work-integrated and flexible learning, to offer our students a range of developmental opportunities, including trips to Nepal and other countries.
- Engagement – strong relationships + productive partnerships = beneficial outcomes
- Leadership – excellence in learning, teaching, research, engagement, governance
- ‘Can do’ approach – greatness and innovation
- Openness – transparency in actions; consistency, fairness, integrity in relationships
- Inclusiveness – respect, participate, engage without discrimination
APPLY TODAY FOR A CAREER THAT CHANGES LIVES. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CASUAL ACADEMICS TO JOIN US IN THE FOLLOWING DICIPLINES
- Aged Care Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Community Services
- Diploma of Nursing
- Domestic &Family Violence
- Indigenous Health
- Intensive Care Nursing
- Medical / Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health
- Nursing Acute Care / Critical Care Nursing/ Emergency Nursing
- Nursing Rehabilitation
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Post-Grad Clinical Nursing
- Post-Grad Nursing Re-Entry
- Social Sciences
- Theatre Nursing
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 31 December 2020. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active. Whilst applications are invited until the end of the year, we welcome EOI’s as soon as possible as we have work already available.
Vacancy Reference Number: 33037
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (optional).
- Current CV/Resume including details of at least one referee (current supervisor).
- Certified copies of your relevant qualifications.
- Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
“Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” Please note that you will be required to provide certified evidence of your work rights in Australia if a position is offered to you.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Other Health & Social Care Academic Posts jobs in Mackay
- Other Health & Social Care Professors / Chairs jobs in Mackay
- Other Health & Social Care Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Mackay
- Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Mackay
- Other Health & Social Care Tutors jobs in Mackay