Research Fellow - Research Excellence And Technological Enterprise (CREATE)
The Campus for Research Excellence And Technological Enterprise (CREATE) invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Conduct research in the fields of electrocatalysis and electrochemical analysis
- Regular reports and good documentation of work
- PhD Degree with very good honors in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Material Science
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to publish conference/journal papers
- Ability and willingness to train and advise graduates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.