Research Assistant, Electrical Engineering
The Electrical engineering department at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is seeking a researcher having experience in power system modeling and simulation. The research will focus on the modeling of EV charging station, design of optimization algorithms that aim to outperform the state-of-art. The candidate must have experience with modeling tools such as PSCAD, MATLAB, and Powerfactory. A good knowledge in optimization is a must and a proven experience in using programming language Java is a plus.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong interest in academic research in the above mentioned field
- Knowledge in MATLAB programming.
- Expertise in programming and simulation tools.
- Publication track record is a plus.
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-08-2020
Job Category Staff