Quality Assurance Officer
To provide standard tests and procedures to monitor, develop and improve the quality of date palm production process starting from offshoot introduction until the field planting.
- Responsible for the maintenance and quality operations of the lab and greenhouses.
- Monitors and control the date palm tissue culture production procedure through all stages.
- Perform the quality test through all production stages.
- Perform and apply all the needed equipment’s and tools facilities.
- Data analysis of quality test result and record-keeping and archiving of reports.
- Assists with management of vitro and in-vitro production system.
- Monitors the produced plants after planting in the field.
- Support staff on technical procedures, equipment operation and laboratory maintenance.
- Conduct training on improved and developed techniques, for staff and students as per the requirements.
- Orders and maintains inventory of supplies.
- Submit semiannual / annual report for the workflow of the plant production process.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Degree in Business Management and Quality Control.
- Excellent listening skills, ability to follow protocols, willingness to learn new skills, and detail oriented.
- Prior experience with sterile technique and maintaining plant tissue culture.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
3-4 years’ experience on quality control system with plant tissue culture, nursery production, plant propagation, a sterile laboratory setting or some combination thereof is strongly preferred.
Division Date Palm Research&Development.Unit
Department Date Palm Research&Development.Unit
Job Close Date 31-05-2020
Job Category Staff