Project Office Manager
The overall purpose of the job is to:
- Work with Project Managers to allocate and organise Project Work for the efficient delivery of projects.
- To support the team in ensuring that all work is carried out in strict accordance with all relevant statutory regulations and approved codes of practices, the College’s Manual of Financial Regulations, Procurement rules and Procedures and conforms to the Estate Department’s policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the College’s record drawings for all campus buildings are up to date and accurate and to maintain the library of Operation and Maintenance manuals for all buildings including updating after projects or maintenance replacements.
- To support the campus team in the handover of new buildings and major capital projects with the receipt of drawings, records and manuals.
- To maintain the campus records in the agreed version on the College’s approved storage system.
- To work with the Asset Managers and the in-house maintenance team to assess and develop plans for the replacement of plant and equipment to meet the needs of the College.
- The College’s CAFM system for PPM is Planon and the Project Office Manager will be required to be fully conversant.
- Monitoring and reporting expenditure in line with project allocations, ensuring value for money is obtained.
To support the Asset Improvement team, and the Energy Manager, to deliver year on year energy and carbon reductions across the estate.
The selection process will include a panel interview.
For an informal discussion, please contact Gordon White at Gordon.email@example.com / 07771955370