As part of King’s College London’s Technology Transformation programme, the Digital team requires a dynamic Scrum Master to join its product delivery team. This role will report into the CRM Product Manager and will be responsible for delivery of CRM and digital platform development through agile methodology.
- Ensure that the Scrum Teams are working effectively towards efficiencies and productivity to execute on business objectives being delivered with high quality standards
- Ensure that the most valuable metrics are captured, accurate, and visible at all times plus metric trends are gathered over time and the meaning behind those metrics
- Protects teams from both internal and external distractions, improves transparency, and radiates information
- Coach the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Identify and remove impediments for the team
- Motivate the team to succeed
- Facilitate scrum rituals
- Assist with user story mapping
- Provide reports to senior management detailing delivery
- Assist with the JIRA (or other tool) project administration and training
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract. This is a full-time post.
The selection process will include a panel interview and a presentation.
For more information about the role, please get in touch with Dr Steve Hornby at email@example.com