School/Department Education Services
Based at Cranfield Campus, Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Hours of work Casual
Contract type Casual
Salary £8.21 per hour
Apply by 08/03/2020
Education Services focuses on the lifecycle of Cranfield University’s students and all of the associated academic procedures and processes. The purpose of this role is to supervise the process of examinations to ensure they are conducted in accordance with University Regulations.
Your main duties will include;
- Responsibility for maintaining comfortable conditions during exams – i.e. light, temperature and noise
- Delivering Examination briefs
- Monitoring students during comfort breaks
- Being observant and accurately recording student activities
- Responding to queries and managing student sickness.
At Cranfield, we value Diversity and Inclusion, and aim to create and maintain a culture in which everyone can work and study together harmoniously with dignity and respect and realise their full potential.
For further details, please refer to the attached information. For an informal discussion, please contact Debbie Coates, Senior Registry Administrator on (T) +44 (0)1234 754091 or (E); firstname.lastname@example.org