Research Assistant, Automation and Control
The Architectural Engineering Department at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the area of automation and control. The research assistant should be knowledgeable of microcontrollers, control algorithms and networking. The candidate should be able to develop, test and integrate automation codes into hardware specifically tailored for PV operation and fault diagnostics. The preferred candidate should have demonstrated experience in the both circuit design and wireless communication.
A Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Control systems
- Flexible approach and initiative in executing the role.
- Command on Arduino microcontroller
- Command in data communication and networking
- Demonstrable willingness to support work in the lab
- Be adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
- Commitment to provide a safe and healthy workplace
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-08-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 0 to 0 AED