- Newly created strategic role in a brand new team
- Work in a dynamic team environment and engage with multiple collaborators to develop the University's enterprise-wide risk management framework
- Apply your knowledge and experience to shape risk management policies, processes, and practices
- Continuing, Full Time
- $85,632 to $93,613 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
Support the Director, Risk and Compliance in managing a robust enterprise risk management framework for the University by facilitating and coordinating risk assessments, including the identification, analysis, evaluation, and treatment of existing and emerging risks. You will also play a key role in fostering a culture of continuous improvement across the University through awareness, education, and training.
To be successful you will have:
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline with subsequent relevant experience in enterprise-wide risk management or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience in business cycle mapping to identify, analyse, evaluate, and treat risks.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and legislation as they apply to risk management and understanding of contemporary and best practice governance, organisational and management frameworks, principles, processes and systems.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Office of Governance and Corporate Affairs is responsible for coordinating the governance of the University and is required to provide executive support to senior committees of the University. The Office of Governance and Corporate Affairs is also responsible for providing advice to the Vice-Chancellor, senior executives and staff of the University in relation to University governance, internal audit and risk management, investigations/appeals and complaints, legislative compliance, legal requirements, policy management and records management.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Marcos Tabacow | Director, Risk and Compliance | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6338 6384
Closing Date: 11 pm, 03 March 2020