Human Resources Business Partner
Job Profile Human Resources - Business Partners
Contract Type Permanent
This is a key generalist HR role strategically partnering with your designated business units, utilising your excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills to drive employee engagement, embed company culture, identify and develop talent, lead OD and ER, and develop people management capability.
Key Responsibilities: Business Engagement
- Understand your designated business units and proactively coach, influence and support the senior managers to achieve their vision and goals by providing expert people management advice and solutions.
- Build and develop a professional HR relationship with senior managers.
- Embed BPP's values and expected behaviours.
People Management competencies
- Coach and support our people managers in the adoption of best-in-class HR practices.
- Develop and deliver HR related training.
- Work proactively with the L&D team with identifying training needs, designing and delivering training sessions as required.
- Lead on and/or support individual ER cases and issues across the various business units.
- Work with the other HRBPs to ensure HR advice, policy and procedure is consistent and prioritised across the organisation.
- Deal effectively with any complex HR queries or cases which have been escalated from the wider HR team.
- Support the BPP Legal team with Employment Tribunal preparation and submissions.
- To proactively support operational restructures and change programmes following company policy and HR best practice.
- Highlight and mitigate any potential risks.
- Coach and support managers through change.
- Ensure all key internal stakeholders are engaged and updated on change developments. Ensure any HR issues are tracked.
Department HR and L&D - HR Business Partnering
Location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
Candidate criteria Please refer to 'Key Requirements for Role' section in the full job description attached.
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary 47-50k dependent on skills & experience
Full Job Description