Head of Communications
King’s College London’s is recruiting a Head of Communications to be part of the central Culture team that works across the university to support, strengthen and showcase the cultural community at King’s.
The Head of Communications provides expertise and strategic insight to deliver effective communications that connect and showcase the activities of King’s Cultural Community and reinforce King’s role at the forefront of HE/cultural sector engagement. They are a key member of the university’s Culture team and work closely with colleagues from across King’s, including from faculties and central Corporate Communications.
In this role they will:
• Use high-quality communications to build an inclusive cultural community at King’s and amplify its activities to internal and external stakeholders
• Strengthen and enhance the King’s Cultural Community channels administered by the Culture team as a first port of call for all things cultural across the university
• Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
• Extend opportunities to reach beyond the university and enhance the reputation, visibility, engagement and profile of King’s Cultural Community and its activities
• Showcase relevant thought leadership from across King’s Cultural Community
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the cultural landscape of a world-leading university and support King's distinctive approach to culture.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time role.
The selection process will include a panel interview & a presentation.