Director, Analytics, Planning and Performance
University Analytics, Planning and Reporting Office
Fremantle or Sydney Campus
About the University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a private Catholic universitywith over 1000 permanent staff providing an exceptional educational experience to over 12,000 students across our Broome, Fremantle and Sydney campuses.
About the role
Leading the University Analytics, Planning and Reporting Office, this position will coordinate the reporting function of the University to inform and advise, deliver insights to the operations and comply with government requirementsand produce statistics and data reports on staff and students as required by the University and under legislation.
Some duties include:
- Provide statistical analysis and insights to support the ongoing management and enhancement of academic quality and standards, the student experience and institutional performance.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing management of an integrated, University-wide approach to Business Intelligence, which is underpinned by a programme supporting improved data literacy, and effective management of data quality and governance.
- Provide effective planning and evaluation across the University through the development and co-ordination of consolidated strategic plans, phases and processes which support the Executive to achieve.
Skills and Experience
- A relevant degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Extensive experience working in a similar position with a focus on data analytics, reporting, database management and strategic and business planning.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing an organisational business intelligence strategy that contributes to its performance and supports the strategic goals through high level analysis, reporting and data sets.
Term of Appointment
This is a full-time, continuing position. Successful candidates will be offered a maximum-term contract with the salary package and terms to be negotiated, commensurate with skills and experience.
As we are a National University candidates can be based on either the Fremantle or Sydney Campus. Please indicate your preference in your covering letter.
How to apply
For full details about the role, download the candidate information pack at notredame.edu.au/employment
To apply, please upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities) along with a covering letter of application addressing the specified selection criteria to: email@example.com
For further information on how to apply visit: www.notredame.edu.au/about/employment/how-to-apply
Applications close:Thursday 5 March 2020
For a confidential discussion contact Mr Julian Smith, Pro Vice Chancellor, Strategy and Planning on phone (08) 9433 0870 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
The University of Notre Dame Australia seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the different needs of the University and its stakeholders and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our staff.
The University reserves the right to appoint by invitation or to make no appointment at all.