We are looking to employ a research associate to work on 5G communication for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (commonly known as drones), and the use of artificial intelligence in autonomous operation of the connected UAVs. This post will be within the research project, Primo-5G, as part of the 5G Infrastructure Public Private Partnership (5G PPP), funded by European Commission, and in partnership with Korea.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop new concepts and ideas to extend intellectual understanding in the areas of the project.
- Write papers for publication in journals and for presentation at conferences, seminars and other research meetings.
- Participate in relevant events within the institution or externally, in order to build contacts to facilitate exchange of information and advance thinking.
- Support events, conferences and workshops run by the project to develop the project outputs and research agenda.
- Contribute to the development of further research proposals
This post will be offered on a fixed-term contract for 14 months.
This is a full-time post.
The selection process will include a panel interview and a presentation.
For an informal discussion please contact Dr Toktam Mahmoodi at Toktam.email@example.com
To apply, please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online.