Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Job Profile Marketing - Audience
Contract Type Fixed Term
12 month Fixed Term Contract
As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager, you are the source of all knowledge on your products, audiences and sectors. Utilising the insight available to you, you have a deep understanding of the motivations, desires and pain points of our B2B audiences and how our products and services meet their needs. Working with the wider team and business, you are responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy for employers.
Key Responsibilities: Audience insight:
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our programmes and the overall service we offer to define features and benefits for B2B audiences across the relevant sectors
- Develop strong effective working relationships across the team in key areas such as Channel, Content, Customer Insight and Sales
- Develop a deep understanding of the audience including motivations, aspirations and their decision-making process
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey for employers and their learners, identifying all touch-points and the next best action at each stage
- Develop features and benefits of BPPs offering for each audience to maximise the customer experience
- Work closely with the Insight team to understand customer behaviour, identify opportunities and areas of focus
- Undertake proactive research to develop knowledge and understanding of each audience - this includes but is not limited to call listening and mystery shopping.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis and mystery shopping/ benchmarking to ensure that the team is at the forefront of market changes
- Work closely with the sales teams to formalise anecdotal feedback and action improvements where relevant
- Gain a deep understanding of the sales process and business performance for each product, identifying challenges and opportunities where relevant
- Work with the wider department to undertake and evaluate compliance audits as required.
Department Marketing - Customer Insight
Vacancy location Location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
Candidate Criteria You have a proven track record of executive B2b audience-led marketing strategies. You have excellent communication skills, with prior experience of developing strong relationships with stakeholders. You have strategic awareness; the ability to see the bigger picture. You are commercially focused, results driven and have analytical skills. The ability to respond to decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs is necessary. You are someone who maintains integrity, credibility and calmness under pressure. You have significant experience in a management role with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, delivering on time and within budget. The ability to work autonomously is essential.
Employment Details Contract Hours 37.50