Lecturer in Nursing
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Teaching - Nursing Lecturer
Contract Type Permanent
You will work closely with the Award Leader to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum and the student experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity in line with BPP's General Academic Regulations and policies.
- Contribute to the analysis / quality indicators for programme quality/student performance.
- Attended Examination Boards.
- Facilitate Student Staff Liaison Committees (SSLC's).
Teaching & Student Support
- Undertake lecturing appropriate to the level of responsibility of the role.
- Support student through the completion of academic work.
- Support student through practice-based learning and assessment.
- Support student who face challenges with progression / completion of their studies.
- Advise and action student referrals to other University Central support services.
- Engage in academic marking
- Engage in academic moderation
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this role
- Maintain CPD
Department School of Nursing
Location UK, London, London Waterloo
- First Degree
- Post Graduate Degree or in progress
- Experience of Curriculum Implementation
- Teaching qualification or in progress
- Marking of work and preparation of results for Exam Boards
- Facilitate student evaluation where appropriate
- Facilitate student support
- Expertise in lecturing and designing modules and programmes
- An ability to prioritise your own work and the work of others
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to listen and seek out the opinion of others
- Facilitate student feedback to aid learning
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- High personal standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong skills in organisation, coordination, planning, prioritisation, people management and influencing.
- Evidence of CPD
- Current NMC Registration
- PhD or in progress
- Experience in the completion of Module / Programme Reports
- A track record in research and translating research into teaching and education.
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description